1. Superman was supposedly killed while trying to save Metropolis. After his demise, several impostors claimed his identity. The real Superman convinced Lois Lane of his authenticity by sharing personal details concerning his hideout and hobbies. What did he say was his favourite movie?
2. Daredevil and Electra often crossed paths, even while they were studying. The first time this happened was at Columbia University Law School. Which other institution counts both of them among its students?
3. These mutants-for-hire have chosen celebrity over Professor X's dream of peaceful coexistence between man and mutant. They are embraced by the world as defenders and protectors. Who are they?
4. Which superhero was accidentally transported to Eternia and subsequently helped He-Man battle and defeat Skeletor?
5. This cartoon character represents the dark side of science, and has invented a sort of supercomputer that depletes environmental resources in order to augment her own abilities.
Answers go here (please open in a new window). Deadline - Saturday, September 4th 2010 at 2359 hrs.
Next Quiz - Wordgmames (Tomorrow)