1. Anagram this. E.g. Percussion = Supersonic
a. Nativism =
b. Canniest =
2. Insert the word that ends the first word and starts the second. E.g. con (TRACT) ion
a. as ( ) rally
b. sea ( ) lets
3. Homonyms. E.g. A closing : top wall of a room = Sealing : Ceiling
a. Ringing sound : Wood =
b. Dessert : day of resting =
4. Ditloids. E.g. 7 D in a W = 7 Days in a Week
a. 8 P in the SS =
b. 18 H on a GC =
5. Which English word retains its pronunciation even if its last four letters are removed?
Answers go here (please open in a new window). Deadline - Saturday, September 18th 2010 at 2359 hrs.
Next Quiz - General Quiz (Monday)